I'm looking for a decent car with a decent price...lol
I'm looking for a decent car with a decent price...lol
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
I got a short bus.....
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That picture wasn't loading and I think I'm glad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
![]()
The other one was much better. It was a hummer.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Still not loading. Try Image Shack. It works real good and is easy to load. You dont have to be a member to use it either.
I have a 2001 S-10 reg cab I would like to sell...in really good condition minus a few small scratches along the bed rails (but remember what a truck is used for)..has about 93000 miles on it...Only thing that I have had to replace was the U-joint...a $15 part...go figure...I don't know exactly what kind of vehicle you had in mind, so if you want additional details just PM me..
Check out the classified section:
Full Throttle Forums
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks